Austin Chaz Line

Friday, October 11, 2013

Rollercoaster Year

Oh well hello there, it's been awhile. In fact, it's been a long long while since I've updated this, and my oh my a lot can change in just a year. One short year ago I was planning on doing whatever it took to go professional in cross country and road. Needless to say that didn't work out so well.

The past year has been a rollercoaster with some big highs and some rather lowly lows. If you're one of the select few you know what I'm talking about. It has made me a much much stronger person in the end, and I wouldn't change it for anything. The best part of it? I have found myself again, and it took awhile, but I know the man upstairs had a plan for me, and it was to teach me some life lessons and make me a stronger person in the end. After all no race was as difficult as some of the experiences I went through the past year.

So what is my plan? Well to be the best garsh dang bicycle rider I can be! Not only that, but to be the best person I can be, and always be there for my family! I've found out life is far to short this past year in fact far, far, far to short.

I'm re-dedicated to hone my craft of cycling for 2014, and I have some extra motivation to perform well. In fact I would like to dedicate the rest of my races to Abriel, who's life was taken from us far to soon. I wanna make you proud, because I know you're looking down on me, and I just wanna make you proud of not only the cyclist I become, but also the person I become. This is for you little man. You will forever be in my heart, and I will not forget you.


-Austin C Line

No comments:

Post a Comment